|General Information (pdf)|
|2004 PowerPoint Presentation|
|Games & Results|
|2004 Teams Registered|
|Roster form (pdf)|
|Registration USASA (pdf)|
|Registration Int'l (pdf)|
|Veteran's Cup Rules (pdf)|
|Veteran's Cup Committee (pdf)|
|Oahu Tourism Page|
|Hawaii Destination Guide|
2004 USASA Veteranís Cup Registration Steps
1. Fill out the official USASA Veteranís Cup application (both front and back page).
2. Teams may enter anytime prior to the registration deadline. Mail the completed USASA application (both pages), along with the $200 fee to your regional cup commissioner. The name and address of your regional cup commission can be found under Veteranís Cup Committee link.
3. Be sure to send in a refundable performance bond of $500 in US funds no later than the official USASA Veteranís Cup entry deadline. The performance bond should be mailed to your regional cup commissioner. Make checks payable to USASA Veteranís Cup.
4. Each team shall submit their roster, using the Veteranís Cup roster form, at least twenty-one (21) days prior to the first day of tournament competition. Such rosters should be mailed to your regional cup commissioner. An officer of the national state association with which the team is registered must sign your official roster.
5. Questions or concerns? Contact your regional cup commissioner.
NOTE: ALL INTERNATIONAL TEAM APPLICATIONS, FEES, BONDS AND ROSTERS SHOULD BE MAILED TO THE NATIONAL VETERANíS CUP CHAIRMAN, TIM BUSCH.
For any other questions, please e-mail us at:
Back to Home